Southern Cross Industries: Water-pumping windmill experts
Windmills were one of the first products manufactured by Southern Cross Industries. Our skills and knowledge have been accumulated over nearly 110 years through continuous improvements in design and manufacturing. This on-going quest for excellence positioned Southern Cross as the undisputed, leading windmill manufacturer globally.
Our agriculture roots date all the way back to 1871, and even though it’s almost 150 years down the line, the demand for traditional water pumping products remains high due to their economy of use and ecological friendliness.
We manufacture a range of water-pumping windmill towers that vary in size and suit most terrain types. Southern Cross has extensive experience with windmill design for potable water, as well as stock watering applications. The advantages of using our technology include simple maintenance, low running costs, ease of installation, and predictable pumping performance. Southern Cross adopts a holistic approach to windmill water-supply systems – embracing wind speed domains as well as the necessary hydraulic aspects of large and small systems.
Whether you are a farmer interested in purchasing one small mill for a stock watering point or a potential purchaser of a large-scale rural village supply scheme, Southern Cross can assist you with advice and a quality product.
The two types of Windmills Southern Cross Industries manufacture are:
- Climax Windmill: *2.5 to 4.3 metres in diameter *Works with roller bearings *Gear-type design and reefing device limits system stress *Replaceable roller bearings *Self-oiling *Galvanised steel components *Sturdy towers
- Southern Cross IZ Windmill: *Works with white metal bearings *Fully enclosed engine that limits dust and weather wearing *Reactive, sensitive tail *Double balanced gears for durability *Proactive brake system *Automatic gravity system *Self-oiling *Hot dipped galvanised steel components *Sturdy towers
- Southern Cross Double Wheel Hand Pump: *Durable *Can withstand harsh conditions *Minimal maintenance
- Southern Cross L-Type Hand Pump: *Robust construction *Can withstand harsh conditions *Minimal maintenance
- Stainless Steel Borehole Cylinders
- Climax Borehole Cylinders
- Southern Cross Gland Box
- Southern Cross Stand Pipe
- Southern Cross Traveling Irrigators
- Brass Float Valves
- Climax Tank Stands
- “R” Series Pedestal Mounted Centrifugal Pump
For any questions, you can mail us at email@example.com or visit our site for other exciting business opportunities!
If you are looking to broaden the scope of your company or business, drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to become a featured company on our website.