Mobile Fruit Processing: Bringing the Factory to the Field
With the Voran 500 mobile press from Beveratech it is now possible for the fruit processing factory to come to the fruit, and not the other way round. By using modular standardised components from our comprehensive product range we can ensure optimum functionality, high yield, reliable pasteurisation and a high-quality end product. The mobile fruit processing press offers virtually unrestricted mobility and quickly ready for operation after changing location. The M500 mobile is pre-installed ready for operation, fitted with central utility supply point and equipped to each customer‘s individual specifications.
Extensive knowledge of processes, products and applications and numerous customer systems installed make the mobile press systems from Voran the benchmark and quality standard to aim for, even for our competitors. Compared to stationary presses, mobile systems offer the following key advantages:
- No complicated and lengthy application procedures with local authorities for obtaining planning permission. This means that your investment creates a turnover and is profitable from day one.
- Virtually unrestricted mobility: the press comes to the fruit, and not the other way round. Results in more than 25 % saving on material flow/transport capacity and all related process steps and costs. Greatly improves energy, CO2 and ecological balance as a consequence.
- Much wider scope for different customers by offering contract pressing in areas with varied fruit crops, specific fruit breeds, centralised collection points, farmer associations and commercial fruit processors.
- Best juice quality and shelf life thanks to fresh processing and minimum storage handling of fruit. Proven system components and neat integration into trailer provide best conditions for the highest level of hygiene.
- Modular design with standardised components ensures application-specific configuration of process technology, degree of automation, throughput and easily installable retrofits.
Apples, Pears, Quince, Blueberries, Beetroot, Carrots, Manioc, Vegetables and many more.
This represents just an example, based on different materials and a selection of fruit processed in practice.
Mobile fruit processing press specifications:
Special features of Voran machines:
- Clearly structured, rugged construction of system components ensures optimum fruit feed, juice output, pomace/marc disposal and excellent accessibility for operating the machinery/equipment and the special trailer
- Excellent accessibility for rapid cleaning during operation of the equipment and efficient cleaning at the end of processing thanks to optimised hygiene features.
- By using modular standardised components from our comprehensive product range we can ensure optimum functionality, high yield, reliable pasteurisation and a high-quality end product.
- Compact dimensions, yet huge functionality and capacity, virtually unrestricted mobility and quickly ready for operation after changing location.
- High-quality selection of materials and design of special trailer with the best possible protection from sun and rain plus central utility connections for water and electricity.
- All components dimensioned for the designed throughput, ready for immediate operation following function test proven in ready-to-ship test report for:
- central distribution panel including power sockets for customer-specific applications (only one 16 Amp 3AC connection required)
- full electrical and light equipment to relevant standards
- complete utility piping (water, compressed air for screen belt presses/Bag-in-Box filler)
- Depending on system configuration and integration of peripheral equipment such as a high-pressure cleaner, pneumatic compressor, etc.
- Mobile press unit suitable for organic certification.
- High level of safety during transport and while stationary, complete operating instructions with a list of spare and wear parts plus CE declaration of conformity.
- Mobile press unit and special aluminium trailer come with EU certification.
OTHER EQUIPMENT FROM THE VORAN RANGE
For more information contact Kobus Cornelissen at:
TEL: +27 (0)82 342 9312
If you have any questions or want to become a featured company on our website to broaden the scope of your business, please send us a mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.