Kiki Agri: Nkoko Chicken Houses
Kiki Agri and Nkoko chicken houses are inviting small-scale and emerging farmers in Africa to partake in a business opportunity. Raise and sell chicken!
Kiki Agri provides a unique brand of chicken-houses, The Nkoko Chicken Houses, which are available in two varieties: the Nkoko 50 and Nkoko 100, reflecting the number of broiler chickens (chickens bred and raised specifically for meat production) each house can house.
Small Scale Chicken farming, now anyone can do it!
Grow your broiler chicks within 42 days and have 2,2Kg (average, each) birds ready for sale
• High-quality house with brilliant insulation and ventilation
• House comes complete with all equipment
• Simple ABC growing system, training and support, NO experience required
• Quick cash flow (earn well every 42 days)
• TWO models available, – the Nkoko 50 (money maker),– and the serious moneymaker, the Nkoko 100.
• You decide how big you want your farming business to grow, the Nkoko is dynamic allowing you to grow with your market.
• Finance available
The process is extremely simple and works as follows:
- Upon purchase, you will be provided with the required equipment, including a complete house with a ground sheet, tube feeders, water feeders, infra red and white lamps, a thermometer, 3kg kitchen scale and the intuitive growers manual and chart.
- You will be assisted in sourcing affordable day-old chicks, feed and saw dust in your area.
- The houses are easy to assemble and no tools are required.
- You will be able to commence farming immediately.
- Broiler chickens will mature and be ready for sale and consumption within just 42 days, reaching an average weight of 2.2kg. You will, therefore, be generating a steady income on a regular basis.
- The aspiring farmer does not require any prior experience and, with the grower’s manual, help is always at hand. The company will also provide support throughout your first two years of farming.
Kiki Agri has many years experience in the industry and its products are manufactured to the highest quality while maintaining affordability.
Aspiring farmers are invited to join this fast-growing, profitable industry. Whether you want to start a smallscale farm, begin a long-term agricultural venture, or you simply want to supplement your current income, The Nkoko is right for you.
The Eggy 20 laying-house is also available. It will provide up to 20 eggs daily and requires no experience or major expenses.
For further information, please contact Philip at:
MOBILE:+27 (0)83 280 8851
If you have any questions or want to become a featured company on our website to broaden the scope of your business, please send us a mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.