Freeze drying: A turn-key container solution
Freeze Drying results in the highest end product value! The nutritional value is completely retained – Function, texture and nutrients areas if it were freshly picked. The levels of vitamins, antioxidants and minerals are intact as well as the colour and flavour. Re-hydration capabilities and texture are superior. The shelf life is prolonged compared to other methods as g. freezing, canned or oven/sun dehydration.
What can be freeze-dried?
Freeze drying is a multipurpose process capable of drying:
- Fruits and vegetables (whole, sliced, diced or puree)
- Herbs and plant extracts for g. medical purpose
- Ready to serve meals, drinks and smoothies
- Nutraceuticals as e.g. bacteria and enzymes
• The factory setup is simple
• The process is robust
• The process can be used for multi-products
• The process is 100% scalable and prepared for incremental scale-up
• The maintenance costs are low
How – the overall freeze drying process
FD of fruits
TEL: +27(0)21 868 0095
For any questions, you can mail us at email@example.com or visit our site for other exciting business opportunities!
If you are looking to broaden the scope of your company or business, drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to become a featured company on our website.