FAO E-learning courses
The FAO offers several free e-learning courses that cover a wealth of topics in the areas of food and nutrition security, social and economic development and sustainable management of natural resources.
All our courses are designed for self-paced learning and offered free of charge.
A mixture of rich content, targeted learning strategies, dynamic screens, interactive tests, exercises with reinforcement feedback and illustrative case studies make often complex topics accessible to novice learners while meeting the needs of experienced professionals wishing to update their skills. All our courses are modular and suited to “just in time” learning. You can take a specific lesson whenever you need or access comprehensive courses, at your own pace and according to your schedule.
In addition to the e-learning materials, you will find links to online resources, recommended reading, self-study tutorials, checklists and wide-range of job aids to get you started in applying what you have learned.
FAO course catalogue:
1. Sustainable Development Goal indicators
2. Food and Nutrition Security Analysis and Policies
3. Monitoring, Evaluation and Impact Assessment
4. Communication and Capacity Development
5. Agricultural Risk Management and Resilience
6. Gender and Social Analysis
7. Child Labour and Youth
8. Climate Change, Adaptation and Mitigation
9. Responsible Governance of Tenure
10. Food Safety
11. Right to Food
12. Agricultural Statistics
13. Trade, Markets and Investments
14. Crop Improvement
15. Animal Production and Health
16. Nutrition and Food Systems
– How to conduct a Nutrition Situation Analysis
– Food loss analysis case study methodology
– Building a common vision for sustainable food and agriculture
– Improving Nutrition through Agriculture and Food Systems
– Nutrition, Food Security and Livelihoods: Basic concepts
– Agreeing on causes of malnutrition for joint action
– Food Composition Data
– Nutritional Status Assessment and Analysis
17. Information Management and Knowledge Sharing
18. Rural employment, decent work and migration
19. Geospatial Data for Land Monitoring
20. Humanitarian Coordination
21. Responsible Investment in Agriculture and Food Systems
If you are looking to broaden the scope of your company or business, drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to become a featured company on our website.
Please click here for more information.