Experience the Agribusiness Powerhouse of Africa
Agri4Africa Agribusiness Tours & Events, in association with Boland Travel, specialise in arranging agribusiness tours and trade missions to and from the African continent. We have a vision for this Agribusiness Powerhouse for Africa and a passion for the development of commercial agriculture and agribusiness in Africa, We have been working in agricultural development in Africa for more than two decades. Our agribusiness development activities have taken us from Algeria to Nigeria, from Sudan and Mauritius to Mozambique and in South Africa from Cape Town to Polokwane. We have developed a clear understanding of what it takes to make agribusiness in Africa work and are therefore well equipped to assist with all your agribusiness travel, marketing and development requirements.
Agri4Africa Agribusiness Tours & Events services include:
- Inward tours and trade missions to South Africa.
- Outward trade missions from South Africa to other African countries.
- Agribusiness tours to international agribusiness exhibitions and events.
- Planning and presentation of national & international agribusiness conferences, workshops & exhibitions in South Africa and the rest of Africa.
- Market research and marketing for international companies wanting to establish or expand distribution networks in South Africa and the rest of Africa.
- Agribusiness marketing strategy development & implementation.
- Advertising campaigns including printed media, radio and television.
- Early warning agribusiness project intelligence service covering most of Africa.
- Establishing project consortia and action groups for agribusiness project development and implementation locally and in the rest of Africa.
- Tailor-made agribusiness development solutions.
Agricultural tours and trade missions can be tailor-made to your specific requirements and within South Africa can include the following: Mechanised and intensive arable cropping (maize, wheat, sunflower, sorghum, dry beans, etc ) under dryland & irrigation; extensive & intensive livestock breeding and production (aquaculture, beef, sheep, pigs, poultry & ostriches); wool and mohair production; milk production & processing; fresh produce, including top-quality vegetables and berries; some of the world’s finest wines; fruit production (deciduous, citrus & subtropical fruit and nuts) for local and export markets; sugarcane; modern animal feedlots & abattoirs; various agro-processing operations and many more.
All logistics and travel management support is provided by Boland Travel, a member of both the Association of South African Travel Agents (ASATA) & International Air Transport Association (IATA). The vast experience of their professional travel management team combined with premium service and ethics have earned them a leading industry position that will also guarantee exceptional travel experiences for our agribusiness clients.
For a memorable, cost-effective and professionally managed tour that will enhance your farming and agribusiness success in Africa, contact Agri4Africa Agribusiness Tours & Events
To book directly and skip the queues, book with Boland Travel.