Providing Business Intelligence on Agribusiness, Agriculture and AgroProcessing for a Prospering Africa!
The Agri4Africa platform is an African commercial agribusiness information highway that links farming and agribusiness opportunities on the continent to technology, inputs, resources and expertise for profitable and sustainable business success.
It provides business intelligence on commercial farming, agro-processing, marketing and related products and services that empower commercial farmers, agribusiness entrepreneurs and business people of Africa to prosper.
The platform furthermore provides details of trusted agri-technology companies and related service providers who are committed to support the African Green Revolution and can make a meaning contribution to the development of sustainable commercial farming and agribusiness in Africa.
Major focus areas of the Agri4Africa African Agribusiness Portal include:
- Agribusiness Resources: Compendium of information sources on farming & agribusiness related matters relevant to Africa
- Agricultural, Irrigation & Agro-processing Equipment: The implements and equipment for profitable agribusiness enterprises and where to find it
- Agro-Forestry and Sawmilling Equipment & Technology: From silviculture through sawmilling and wood processing to markets.
- Water and Irrigation: Technology, equipment and systems for sustainable water harvesting, storage, distribution and utilisation
- Farming Infrastructure: Information on farm buildings & sheds, grain storage & agro-processing structures like dairies, abattoirs and grain mills, roads, dams, electricity networks and more
- Farming Inputs: Where to get seed, fertiliser, agro-chemicals, farm requisites, tools, hardware & other agri-inputs
- Livestock Production: Information on the production of beef & dairy cattle, sheep, goats, poultry, fish / aquaculture & more
- Business Opportunities: How to make money from farming and agribusiness in Africa
- Company / Technology Focus: Profiles of the companies and organisations that drive the African agribusiness development agenda
- Agri4Africa Agribusiness Newsletter: Delivering news on agribusiness technology, business opportunities and the people that make it happen directly to you!
- Networking: Creating networks for holistic and sustainable agribusiness enterprises and value chains.