Provider of specialized and complimentary crop solutions to the agricultural industry
The challenge today is to create greater food security in an environmentally sustainable way for an increasingly populous world, by creating a worldwide step-change in farming productivity. High yielding, quality and safe food are currently the key focus areas in the production process, and the sustainability of this drive can only be guaranteed by transforming the way crops are grown, through innovative technology and expertise.
With an integrated group of companies, the InteliChem Group makes a valuable contribution towards sustainable crop production.
The comprehensive value oﬀering of InteliChem linked to our specialised, focused and complimentary business portfolio, enables us to provide growers with a holistic set of solutions for crop production for a large variety of crops, complementing the whole food supply chain. Through the provision of intelligent crop solutions, we are ideally positioned to be the trusted business partner to our customers.
Our Crop Solutions Offering
• InteliGro provides integrated crop protection and specialised plant nutrition solutions. Strong emphasis is placed on developing our bio-rational oﬀering with food safety focus.
• InteliSeed has a high-quality seed range with supporting seed care expertise. The focus areas are vegetable seeds, oil seeds, pastures and legumes.
• The specialised plant nutrition range of the Group is developed by InteliFert with innovative products such as controlled release fertilisers and biostimulants.
• Carbology® is an innovative nutrition concept which has been developed and applied with great success over more than a decade optimising yields and quality.
• Independent and impartial agricultural consulting services are provided by ProCrop, with 6 functional areas covered, i.e. crop protection, plant physiology, soil and irrigation, research, training and diagnostic services.
• Meridian Agritech provides the Group with dedicated in-house product development with its own formulation facilities, focusing on diﬀerentiated and new generation products, catering for the changing needs of the market. • Innovative supportive technology compliments the package with real time information, reporting and decision-making tools assisting our experts in making accurate and informed recommendations.
With our head oﬃce situated in Stellenbosch and regional head offices in Wellington, Viljoenskroon, Germiston and Krugersdorp, the Group is a leader in the South African agricultural industry. The InteliChem Group is closely aligned with various multinational as well as leading off-patent suppliers, and through our comprehensive distribution channels, widespread market coverage is oﬀered to our supplier base.
OUR GROUP VISION:
Solutions for sustainable crop production
To be the trusted business partner to growers by providing intelligent crop solutions